First post in this envrironment but I have a very old Microsoft programme called picture it.
    For those unaware it was a picture editing piece of software. NOT photo editing. It would do any picture.

Within is I could cut sections out. Crop. All the usual stuff. Plus
    I could creat cut outs by colour selection and a great many things. It was ditched by many at the time for Adobe photoshop.

But I stuck with it and it is still a piece of heaven. But heaven can't be found yet on android.

I have a samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.1 inch. I don't know what hilarious thing I am running; bottle nose, or flip flop or tangerine rind lol, bj I love it. All I want is an equivalent to picture it on my tablet. Picture it would be 10/10 and something very close to it would be fine. But I've been through various apps and they are very very limiting.

Adobe seems to have splintered into hundreds of things and none are clear as to what they can do. Or I'm being thick. Or both.

So I hand it over to you guys and ask ... what app/programme/tooti fruity flavoured boiled sweet thing would you recommend for being able to manipulate the hell out of photographs or pictures of any sort. I'm taking layers effects and add texts, colour fills the works.

Many thanks in advance.
    01-05-2015 12:05 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! A picture editor and photo editor are essentially the same thing. A photo editor can edit any image, as long as you create that image as a file and store it in a folder that is accessible by the editor. So for example, if you wanted to edit an image you found on online, you could download that image as a .jpg and then use the photo editor to manipulate it.

You won't find any really full function image editors on Android, since the vast majority of them are intended to be relatively basic, for quick or automatic image adjustments. It would help if you told us which apps you've tried, so that people don't suggest them. I assume you've tried Pixlr?
    01-05-2015 01:52 PM