Cant Move app to sd card

bobkockalone

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
I root my B1-730HD (android 4.4.2) . After that install AppMgr pro III. I want to move aps to sd-card , but button "move to sd card" don't exist in AppMgr pro III. Also, Link2sd cant move aps. If I buy Link2sd pro , is it move aps?

Mastec

Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
Did you partition the SD card? Download and install MiniTool Partition Wizard Free. Setup one partition as Primary/Fat32 and the other partition as Primary/ext2. Install the SD card and reboot your tablet. You should be able to move apps.

As for how to use MiniTool Partition Wizard that you will have to find online. I can do it without thinking but not good at giving step by step instructions how to use apps and programs.

"http: //rootmyandroid.org / increase-internal-memory-phone.html" Just remove the spaces and its a link to a How-To for partitioning your SD card.

bobkockalone

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
I doing what you say. link2sd cant move app. Cant maunt ext2 , fat32 want. With it I can : link to sd card only obb files (part o games). I can save space but it is liitle thing

eclairey

May 18, 2016
Visit site
Android Marshmallow has the adoptable storage feature which treats your sd card the same as its internal storage (so it becomes one giant internal storage). The downside is that you can't swap out the cards easily if you formatted it this way (which may be ok depending on your needs). Also not all phones with Android 6.0 support it yet, especially if the manufacturer feels that the removal of the card may compromise the experience.

khaled_shariar

Feb 8, 2017
Visit site
Since your device is rooted, try to install XPOSED framework and install a xposed module called "HandleExternalStorage" which will enable ead and write access to the external storage for all apps.

After that you can use Link2sd to move apps and their data to sd card. Just search for "HandleExternalStorage module for Xposed". Hope this will work.

AleC Games

Feb 11, 2019
Visit site
Easy..follow these lines:

Go to Settings > Apps and tap the app you want to move to your SD card.

Next, under the Storage section, tap Move to SD Card. The button will be grayed out while the app moves, so don't interfere until it's done.

If there's no Move to SD Card option, the app cannot be moved.