note taking app?

traumahawk

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Are there any GOOD handwritten note apps (like something I could functionally use to take note on my 10" Viewsonic G-tab?) something similar to Dan Bricklin's? Note Taker HD App for the iPad maybe? I'd even be willing to pay as long as it was a quality app.

Last edited:

ysaykin

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Genial writing is as close as they come or so I think. I had the same question. Look it up in the market and then check out the developer's website, there's a tutorial

SwissGuy

Apr 21, 2011
Visit site
Try to use TabNotes.
I develop this app taking best of IPad app like Notes Taker Hd and Penultimate.

Give me your feedback.

Regards

Guy in Cheese

D Evo

May 28, 2010
Visit site
Slightly different request but along the same lines of a GOOD note taking app and I want to keep it in this thread.

I'm looking for something more integrated with sound recording. I know people always compare Android apps to Ipad/phone apps and hate to do it but my office has a few ipads and there is a killer note taking app called Sound Note. SoundNote - Take notes with your iPad. There's also AudioNote which I don't have experience with but it's basically the same, actually Audionote looks better. It can link handwritten items as well (notes / drawings)! I'm an Architect...man would that be helpful.

Basically, an app that records audio and synchronizes it with any notes (typed or handwritten) or drawings to that portion of audio. Simply click a note/drawing and it jumps to that portion of the audio.

Last edited:

werkx

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site
Slightly different request but along the same lines of a GOOD note taking app and I want to keep it in this thread.

I'm looking for something more integrated with sound recording. I know people always compare Android apps to Ipad/phone apps and hate to do it but my office has a few ipads and there is a killer note taking app called Sound Note. SoundNote - Take notes with your iPad. There's also AudioNote which I don't have experience with but it's basically the same, actually Audionote looks better. It can link handwritten items as well (notes / drawings)! I'm an Architect...man would that be helpful.

Basically, an app that records audio and synchronizes it with any notes (typed or handwritten) or drawings to that portion of audio. Simply click a note/drawing and it jumps to that portion of the audio.

Catch Notes does this on phone, but not sure how/if it runs on tablet.

hummingbirdhill

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
Thanks, rubixi. I ended up purchasing for $1.99 Classic Notes (made by the same company as Extensive Notes). CN is perfect for my use although I don't believe it does all the stuff that Note Everything does. :)

MeshiaSamurai

May 19, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone tried Evernote + Skitch? If so, how do you like it? I'm thinking about giving it a shot this weekend for a conference I'm attending.

Dovid770

Jan 22, 2012
Visit site
Hi. I need to be able to use handwriting to fill word and pdf docs without converting to text (preserving handwriting) allowing a hand signature too. Can anyone do this ? Which apps?
Thanks in advance!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie