How many of us download the free app daily?

I figure even if I don't want/need it now I might later....
    05-11-2011 08:01 PM
    I have been downloading and trying nearly every free app. If I don't like it, I just delete it. Got some nice apps that I otherwise would have paid for.

Sent using Tapatalk
    05-11-2011 08:12 PM
    that is usually the first thing I do in the morning when I wake up (my phone is my alarm, so its in my hand already) I check the amazon app store for the free app and throughout the day I'll try to use it, and usually by the end of the day I know if I want it or not
    05-11-2011 09:38 PM
    Would be nice but I am in uk so it stops me from downloading even though I have an account with amazon. Com and. Co.uk
    06-03-2011 09:59 AM
    Generally I have used few of free apps, like currently I am using the LiveLike app, which is to good and free based app. I check the amazon app store for the free app and if I get some nice app then I must try for that
    08-02-2011 06:58 AM
    It is hit and trial. I love to download many of the new apps, specially the ones which are still very new. I know some people don't like to try on new things but still, i would prefer you to try it, because it is fun either way.
    08-02-2011 09:58 AM
    I check everyday, i've downloaded over 40 free apps so far mostly games. my phone and iconia tab and my rooted nook are all linked to same amazon acct so if it plays good on the phone it looks better on the nook
    Rose4uKY likes this.
    08-06-2011 06:00 PM
    I just got the Transformer Prime and my phone has too many apps. I look at the app every day and here lately been getting them on my prime. it's link to my same account as on my phone. I love the free app of the day but don't always download it unless I think I'll like it or if it has good reviews. Like the whiteboard thing thought it would be fun to play with on my tablet so I got it since others liked it so welll. But I try to remember to check it every day.
    02-28-2012 01:24 AM
    i use to do that, i haven't for a while though
    Amazon App Store: Rotten To The Core | Shifty Jelly’s blog of mystery
    I am more hesitant to get a free app when developers have to put up with this
    02-28-2012 11:21 AM
    i like downloading the daily apps!

Do you guys rate the apps as well??
    02-29-2012 12:39 PM
    Last night I went to get this free app after realizing I forgot to check to see what it was and as I was trying to download it and it was almost 3am when the app changes it changed and I couldn't get it. The daily AB one. So I got the free one and if I like it a dollar isn't going to hurt me after all the free ones I have gotten. Flex T 9 is one of the best ones I've ever gotten and if I would've known about it before hand I would've paid for it I love it so much.
    03-02-2012 01:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD