Screen glitches?

aweber1nj

Oct 18, 2010
Visit site
Since about or around the 15th, my watch gets into some nasty sleep-mode screen glitches. I'm relatively sure some s/w update must have "broken" it. When the watch is "woken", the screen behaves fine, and all functionality is ok.

However, there are times it sleeps and the display goes all wonky. I've seen a few different variations, and am attaching a link/pic as one example. (Sorry about the pic quality and my phone is reflected in it.) I have tried restarting the watch and the phone, but it hasn't helped.

Anyone else seen anything similar? I'm not sure where to turn to Tag to even report the bug.

Thanks,
-AJ

https://goo.gl/photos/oAhNe5kd2RMisi3k7

Ninja1400

Dec 6, 2015
Visit site
I haven't seen this so far, but my watch hanged several times when swiping the screen and received a notification at the same time, so I had to restart it.

I think the software still has many bugs and Tag Heuer shouldn't have started the sales until it's more stable.
This is not a $300 smartwatch, if I pay $1500 I expect the best.

green_arc

Nov 15, 2015
Visit site
The only bugs I've had are related to the Themed face, and that seems to be resolved. The rest has been totally positive. Not getting the feeling of a product rushed to market at all.

Ninja1400

Dec 6, 2015
Visit site
The only bugs I've had are related to the Themed face, and that seems to be resolved. The rest has been totally positive. Not getting the feeling of a product rushed to market at all.
Sorry but the Themed face bug is not acceptable for a $1500 watch.
In my opinion, the software should be polished before launch, as the hardware is.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jan