Telus Fascinate voodoo

wwowz

Dec 24, 2010
Visit site
Hey guys, I was wondering if we can install voodoo lag fix on our telus fascinate.

I couldn't find a single post/thread about this so..

any thoughts? Thanks!

Japots

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Out of curiosity, what's the benefit of nero v5 over the stock 2.2 froyo?

I'm about to install the voodoo kernel, but I think I'll just leave it at that.

shadow664

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Ive installed the voodoo kernal and i installed the darksy 9.3 beta 3 and i lost the haptic feedback on my home button, like the button works fine it just doesnt vibrate anymore, ive tried reflashing back to stock, and it works fine but as soon as i flash the voodoo kernal it stops working?

has anyone had this issue? or now of any fixes or can anyone point me in the right direction?

[TELUS ONLY] [GUIDE] Complete Guide to Flashing Custom ROMs On Your Telus Fascinate - xda-developers

is the guide i used to root and flash the kernal etc

[ROM] [21.02.2011] Darky's Extreme Edition v9.3 Beta 3 ★ XWJS5 ★ || Online! - xda-developers

is the rom i used

thanks

tripplec

Dec 26, 2010
Visit site
I have been finding my Fascinate slow responding and refreshing screens, toggle apps etc. I am on 2.2 as well. I had a HTC Desire for a while and its much faster. So much for this 1GHZ CPU, its no snapdragon!!

Japots

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
thats why they made custom roms. i have darky's 9.2 installed and although i have nothing to compare it to besides stock 2.2, it feels like a new phone. can't wait for 9.3 stable.

telkane

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
I used same install with voodoo but used bionix-v instead no problems no glitches works great most likley a darky problem try a different rom

Ive installed the voodoo kernal and i installed the darksy 9.3 beta 3 and i lost the haptic feedback on my home button, like the button works fine it just doesnt vibrate anymore, ive tried reflashing back to stock, and it works fine but as soon as i flash the voodoo kernal it stops working?

has anyone had this issue? or now of any fixes or can anyone point me in the right direction?

[TELUS ONLY] [GUIDE] Complete Guide to Flashing Custom ROMs On Your Telus Fascinate - xda-developers

is the guide i used to root and flash the kernal etc

[ROM] [21.02.2011] Darky's Extreme Edition v9.3 Beta 3

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance