telus fascinate bricked

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Lol thanks doc we will fix it though I hope
Droidx, I wonder how many countless people you've saved in these forums? You guys are all awesome. Also, this whole situation sounds like quite the mess!

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Reactions: telkane

telkane

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
nope no usb cable was hoping maybe to fix the one i wrecked but i dont have a soldering gun here either but i have the wires seperated and i know which one goes where on the micro usb that i have kinda stupid soon as i solve one problem i find more lol anyway tomorrow i will get cable and hopfully can fix i should know better then doing this kinda stuff with out proper preperation but it seems i still get stupid now and then

telkane

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
4 pm my time works i guess we wont know what other files i need to flash till i try the one you already gave me right?

telkane

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
ok just found the stock files this is the part of the thread where i found them

2. Flash stock Telus Fascinate 2.2 ROM using Odin

****ONLY DO THIS IF YOU ARE COMING FROM A CUSTOM ROM. IF YOUR PHONE IS STILL STOCK, YOU MAY SKIP THIS STEP****

A. Download Odin (attached) and the Telus JL3 stock files

B. Open Odin, and put the files in the appropriate boxes

s1_odin_20100512.pit in "PIT"
T959TLJL3-REV03-ALL-low-CL763100.tar.md5 in "PDA"
T959TLJL3_FROYO_Phone-CL763100.tar in "PHONE"
SGH-T959D-CSC-TLSJL3.tar.md5 in "CSC"

C. Boot into download mode by turning phone off, then holding "Volume Down" while connecting the phone to the computer

D. The first "ID:COM" box should turn yellow and show a numerical COM port

E. Click "Start" and wait for it to finish and reboot, and unplug the phone after the yellow box turns green and says "PASS"

and this is the link to the thread, this should work right?

[TELUS ONLY] [GUIDE] Complete Guide to Flashing Custom ROMs On Your Telus Fascinate - xda-developers