Telus Mobility

mhinc

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
I am wondering who else are on Telus network ? Are you satisfied? I am in Quebec... and so far so good!

I am with Telus in Niagara Falls, Ontario. I have no issues with the network. Just not pleased with their pricing. I called an complained and the best I could still get as a long time customer who always pays bills on time was
$60.00 a month for

Unlimited local talk and text.
1GB Data
Call waiting, voice mail 3, call display

Still pricy when you see WIND with their crazy Unlimited Canada Wide talk, text and data for like 40 bucks.
But their coverage isn't great yet and I can't have that issue, so I will just be patient and see what wind looks like
when I resign my next contract.

kingb71

Mar 2, 2013
Visit site
Funny, I got the same, I've been with them since January 99, surprised they couldn't do any better than that.

I am with Telus in Niagara Falls, Ontario. I have no issues with the network. Just not pleased with their pricing. I called an complained and the best I could still get as a long time customer who always pays bills on time was
$60.00 a month for

Unlimited local talk and text.
1GB Data
Call waiting, voice mail 3, call display

Still pricy when you see WIND with their crazy Unlimited Canada Wide talk, text and data for like 40 bucks.
But their coverage isn't great yet and I can't have that issue, so I will just be patient and see what wind looks like
when I resign my next contract.

mhinc

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
Funny, I got the same, I've been with them since January 99, surprised they couldn't do any better than that.

Agreed. I can't recall the year I have been with them since but it's before they were even Telus. I think they were CLEARNET PCS before. So a long time.
Cell phone pricing in Canada is nuts. Things are going to change though. Competition will start especially when the deal for Verizon to buy Wind is complete. More towers will go up, massive coverage will happen and then the others will be forced to compete.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34