Mail stock app notifications

grimms

Mar 21, 2014
Visit site
I've experienced problems with my mail stock app since this morning. I updated to Kitkat 4.4 lat weekend and no problems at all. But since this morning, when I bring my notification bar down, it says I have, for example, 32 new emails. When I check my mail app, I only have about 2-3 news emails. The notification bar counts even the emails that have been erased! Even if I clear my notification bar, it comes back. Everytime a bring my bar down, there it is, emails that are supposedly not read! How do I get rid of it??? Its really annoying!!! Worse, everytime I bring the bar down and don't clear the notifications, the number of emails go up. Bring it down once, there are 8 emails. Bring it down a second time, there are 20 emails!! And on and on! Any solutions?

mhinc

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
I've experienced problems with my mail stock app since this morning. I updated to Kitkat 4.4 lat weekend and no problems at all. But since this morning, when I bring my notification bar down, it says I have, for example, 32 new emails. When I check my mail app, I only have about 2-3 news emails. The notification bar counts even the emails that have been erased! Even if I clear my notification bar, it comes back. Everytime a bring my bar down, there it is, emails that are supposedly not read! How do I get rid of it??? Its really annoying!!! Worse, everytime I bring the bar down and don't clear the notifications, the number of emails go up. Bring it down once, there are 8 emails. Bring it down a second time, there are 20 emails!! And on and on! Any solutions?

Maybe I am wrong, but it sounds like you have the option to "Keep a copy of the message on the server"
Which may explain why what you said is happening. Let me know?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
djaa7