2.1 voicemail on 2.2 updated Epic 4g

jca619

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
I updated my phone to 2.2 software but lost the voicemail feature 2.1 software had... Can somebody help me get the 2.1 voicemail feature on my 2.2 software?

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
I updated my phone to 2.2 software but lost the voicemail feature 2.1 software had... Can somebody help me get the 2.1 voicemail feature on my 2.2 software?

Which voicemail feature are you speaking of?

Also are you just running the leaked version of DK28 Froyo or are you rooted and/or running custom DK28 Froyo roms?

skillzmtc

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I have the same problem. I followed all the instructions for the trulyepic ROM three days ago, and now my voicemail don't come through. I get a text message instead that tells me to call a 408 number but then there's nothing when I call. I'm coming from DK28 by using odin.

thojmoto

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
i get that text also, but i also get the voicemail. the double notifications is a little annoying, but not a big deal for me.

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
I have the same problem. I followed all the instructions for the trulyepic ROM three days ago, and now my voicemail don't come through. I get a text message instead that tells me to call a 408 number but then there's nothing when I call. I'm coming from DK28 by using odin.
Restore Bubble SMS - also stops SMS notification if you use Sprint voicemail

i get that text also, but i also get the voicemail. the double notifications is a little annoying, but not a big deal for me.
Restore Bubble SMS - also stops SMS notification if you use Sprint voicemail

Flash these in ClockWorkMod.

Please keep try to keep any rooting/roms/hacking questions in the Epic 4G Rooting, ROMs, and Hacks
section. Thanks everyone. ;)

Reactions: skillzmtc

whippingboy

May 13, 2010
Visit site

Just because I didn't see it answered...

You need to flash the sprint voicemail app.
It's a .zip that you can restore using clockwork and is called out in the truly epic thread on the 1st post see Add ons/downloads/Sprint Voicemail.

aclays

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
I recommend downloading the hullo voicemail app off the market instead. No need to flash the stock app when there are better downloadable versions available :)

BBooDad

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
The Sprint Voicemail app is pretty sweet, with better transcription than Google Voice, and IMO, a better interface.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adas13