$35 a month EVO V 4G

brightcell

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
Can't wait!!
I have been waiting for a device like the HTC EVO V 4G on VM for quite some time.
Sucks to have to loose my $25 plan but $10/month more for a good phone and 4G speed is a good trade-off.
My renewal is on June 3rd so I hope to get one on release day :)

_Severability_

May 2, 2012
Visit site
Can't wait!!
I have been waiting for a device like the HTC EVO V 4G on VM for quite some time.
Sucks to have to loose my $25 plan but $10/month more for a good phone and 4G speed is a good trade-off.
My renewal is on June 3rd so I hope to get one on release day :)

Excellent timing I hope for you on that.. I'm going another way myself and keeping the OV at $25 and starting a separate account for the new evo v when the stores get it as it will be the side cell and the OV will stay main for now.. That way I can play with the evo v stress free for a bit.

If it works out and I can be Awed by the evo v then maybe I will retire the OV.. To me it would be like (meh less dramatic) putting down a good pet getting rid of the OV so it will probably stay.. If you hate or need to retire your handset then this offering is a godsend.. $35 a month is cheap rent my friend in this market with the EVO V 4G and VM imo too.. Hurry!! LOL. GL

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arghya139