3rd Party SMS Apps and SMS Call Reject

kilofoxtrot

Feb 15, 2010
Visit site
If you install a 3rd party sms app do you lose the ability to reject calls with SMS?

I really like that feature, but the stock sms app leaves much to be desired.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk

B-RAN

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
If you are referring to the option that pops up with several text options when you reject a call, then no you still get that option. I am running GO SMS and when I slide the red bar, I still get the pop up option to send an auto text to the person that was calling.

onionsystems

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
Try Using "QSMS to buddy" App from android market.

- This app allows you to send sms to missed/rejected calls.

- It also allows you to send a 'default' sms after user specified time period. e.g. you can specify to send a msg after 10 secs

- *** You send sms during "Outgoing" call reject as well

- *** You have ability to messages while sending the reject sms depending on the context. e.g. "I will call back in 10 mins" instead of "I will call back later"

There are other interesting features as well in this app. Watch demo at youtube with key word "QSMS : Quick SMS To Buddy Android App by Onion Systems"

--
AppUsabilityExpert

onionsystems

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
Try Using "QSMS to buddy" App from android market.

- This app allows you to send sms to missed/rejected calls.

- It also allows you to send a 'default' sms after user specified time period. e.g. you can specify to send a msg after 10 secs

- *** You send sms during "Outgoing" call reject as well

- *** You have ability to messages while sending the reject sms depending on the context. e.g. "I will call back in 10 mins" instead of "I will call back later"

There are other interesting features as well in this app. Watch demo at youtube with key word "QSMS : Quick SMS To Buddy Android App by Onion Systems"

--
AppUsabilityExpert

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Andi24