4.3 Titanium Restore Stuck at 0% - HELP URGENT

jbadz3

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
Hello,
I am using a Nexus 10, and today I just updated to Paranoid Android 3.92 which is running Android 4.3. Everything was going great, until I tried to restore my device using Titanium Backup, and the restoration process got stuck at 0%. This has never happened to me before, and it is extremely frustrating. I am desperately looking for an answer to this problem.
Thank you so much!

y2whisper

Trusted Member
Apr 15, 2010
Visit site
Under preferences change the storage folder directory. I think you can press auto detect and it will correct it for you.

Posted via Android Central App

May 7, 2013
Visit site
Hello,

I was having a similar problem to OP in that after flashing a new rom, my attempts to restore my backups using TiBu would get hung up at 0%. I would also try restoring by extracting app and system data from my nandroid backup (which I would always make immediately before wiping all data and flashing my new rom), and that process would always either get hung up at 0% as above, or, one time, it went through the process but only partially restored my apps and restored barely any data.

So, after looking at some of the advice in this thread, I thought that maybe my Superuser app was to blame (I was using the app named "Superuser" whose icon looks like a "#", NOT the superuser app that TiBu links to directly). Since TiBu linked to a different app, I uninstalled my old Superuser app and installed the new one. Now, when I start up TiBu, it says that it was not able to gain root privileges, with the error message saying in part, "This attempt was made using the "/system/xbin/su" command". I just tried rebooting my phone and TiBu still cannot obtain root access.

My first question is, what the hell do I do now? There don't seem to be any other options in the Superuser app itself, and I can't find any option in TiBu to "find" root access or anything. Has anyone had a similar issue, and how did they fix it?
Additionally, once I get my TiBu working again, are there any additional tips or tricks to prevent restore operations from freezing again? It may be worth noting that I was restoring from Trickdroid 8.0.0 to ARHD 22.0. I am also considering flashing Trickdroid 11.0, will restoring to a newer version of Trickdroid (as opposed to a completely different ROM) make any difference?

Thanks!

InfinitiGuy

Feb 1, 2012
Visit site
Download the SuperSU zip and copy it to your SDcard. Boot to recovery and install the SuperSU zip and you should be fine after the reboot.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
user1301