4 ram or 6 ram including memory

wp patrick

Jun 12, 2018
Visit site
In future i want buy phone in also more ram and GB i use now 64 GB what are more then enough. I see 6 ram and 128 GB and that is for buying a new phone okay for me now my question is it hard for me when i buy phone installed with higher ram and GB for future by exmple for using memory maps and for trials for bike or must i stay for the 64 GB what now old is for me for buy a new phone. Last question when i use higher ram and GB together what more then half not are used has it effiency on the battery or speedlevel by exmple browser on page website or other things.

wp patrick

Jun 12, 2018
Visit site
Laura, my budget are 550 euro and that is enough. I prefer the Nokia xr20 because i had a Nokia before but i see Samsung a52 also has one or is possible to recommend me one because i am still a Nokia one for more security long term i do not know what other brands are.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
You may want to wait a bit longer to see what the Pixel 6a looks like -- it will probably be in your budget, and you'll get all of the benefits of a Pixel (like the excellent camera and reliable security updates for 5 years). The Samsung Galaxy A53 has been getting some impressive reviews as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12