4g LTE connectivity issues

nscian12

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
Hey all,
I'm on AT&T near Philadelphia and the Nexus 6p has been having some LTE connectivity issues. It will connect to LTE but if it loses it for even a second that's it, it's gone until you turn on airplane mode and its stuck on HSPA+. It's been doing this for a while so if anyone else has been having this problem let me know. If it helps this phone is completely registered in AT&T's database and is using a brand new nano sim. I'm unrooted and running everything stock.

Posted via the Android Central App

puch96

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
Hey all,
I'm on AT&T near Philadelphia and the Nexus 6p has been having some LTE connectivity issues. It will connect to LTE but if it loses it for even a second that's it, it's gone until you turn on airplane mode and its stuck on HSPA+. It's been doing this for a while so if anyone else has been having this problem let me know. If it helps this phone is completely registered in AT&T's database and is using a brand new nano sim. I'm unrooted and running everything stock.

It's a known issue. After 6.0.1 update a lot of people reported LTE connectivity issues.

PaulQ

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
Yes, it's a known issue and several threads here cover it. There are appear to be several ways you might be able to fix it but there is no consistency when it come to what works and what doesn't. You can try the various adjustments in the thread linked below but there is no guarantee either way.

I changed my APN type and now get LTE about half the time.

http://forums.androidcentral.com/nexus-6p/609502-does-h-t-mean-lte-nexus-6p.html

Good luck!

legaltender

May 25, 2011
Visit site
Hello, I am stock and also in Philadelphia on Cricket and have been having this issue since the December 6.0.1 update. You are not alone, was hoping for a fix on February but looks like that is not happening.

pounder001

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
Hey all,

You need to call Google CS and tell them about your issue, the more that call the faster we might see a fix. You can also post on the Google Help Forums and join myself and hundreds of others across numerous carriers and countries who have posted the same problem ;)

SteveISU

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
You need to call Google CS and tell them about your issue, the more that call the faster we might see a fix. You can also post on the Google Help Forums and join myself and hundreds of others across numerous carriers and countries who have posted the same problem ;)

All google seems to want to do is send you a new phone. It's a software issue and the CS reps aren't going to get into that with anyone.

y2jdmbfan

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
Revert back to the last 6.0.0 full factory image. The images are available on the Google Website. This is the only fix for this issue at this time.

getbretweir

Banned
Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
Hey all,

Hey, I'm assuming it's isolated to AT&T right? I'm in West Chester on VZ and its been smooth sailing so far.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maddy2005