4G LTE in Atlanta, Dallas, Houston, KC & San Antonio July 15th!

Luca_Blight

Apr 20, 2012
Visit site
I'm also in the Atlanta area Stone Mountain to be exact. So hope lte reaches out here. The most I've gotten on 3g was 2.1mbps down but that was at like 4am and never saw it again. Wait just got it again here is some pics first one is me on Wi-Fi tether app playing Tera lol. The second one is using coverage map speed test app and last is the speed test.net app. The ping is a little high but not that serious it's getting the job done lol. Guess sprint is really improving its 3g after all. Just hope lte is even better.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

lafountain

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
I live 2 hours from Dallas but am down there enough, plan on getting the GS3 in early August and am looking forward to trips to Dallas when I am not the one driving.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Android Central Forums

slackerjack

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site
Buford in the house! I know Athens is a concentration spot for LTE in Atlanta...so I'm hopeful that well benefit out here by the mall if Georgia as a result"

Jack

Sent from my Evo LTE using 3g...because Sprint needs to get their collective asses in gear

VW Maverick

Retired Ambassador
Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
Buford in the house! I know Athens is a concentration spot for LTE in Atlanta...so I'm hopeful that well benefit out here by the mall if Georgia as a result

According to the maps I have seen, they got towers along 85 through Gwinnett County and also along 316 into Athens.
Coverage for LTE in the ATL looks really good.
Not too much longer. :)

Mav. :cool:

Sent with Apple's permission on my Galaxy Nexus.

TheDonJ77

May 13, 2011
Visit site
Re: 4G LTE in Atlanta, Dallas, Houston, KC & San Antonio July 15t

This is great news for you guys. Hopefully the greater DC area will get LTE by mid to late fall.

Sykotc

May 17, 2012
Visit site
Had LTE momentarily here in East Dallas, speed test was showing 1.6 mbs :( Hope speed gets faster

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

Treadhead

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Currently bouncing back and forth from 3g to 4g in Downtown Fort Worth. Signal is kind of weak. Not sure if its because I'm inside a building or all the buildings down here bouncing the signal every which way.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andej