4G LTE Upgrade -- When???

p08757

** Superhero **
Oct 22, 2009
Visit site
When will Motorola/Verizon upgrade our devices to 4g LTE? Every time I ask the answer is: "soon"

Sorry I had to vent a bit.....

for those of you that were part of the Gov/Corp users who got the upgrade already. How is your Xoom after the upgrade? Everything good?

Thanks in advance!!!

p08757

** Superhero **
Oct 22, 2009
Visit site
I'm getting a bit impatient....I'm very happy with the way my Xoom runs, but I want my dam* LTE!!! At this rate my contract will be half over or all the way over by the time they upgrade us.

I'm not happy about this....

pauldroidr2d2

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
When will Motorola/Verizon upgrade our devices to 4g LTE? Every time I ask the answer is: "soon"

Sorry I had to vent a bit.....

for those of you that were part of the Gov/Corp users who got the upgrade already. How is your Xoom after the upgrade? Everything good?

Thanks in advance!!!

We will be seeing a Xoom 2 long before we see the upgrades we were promised.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

p08757

** Superhero **
Oct 22, 2009
Visit site
I just got off the phone with Verizon support.

They told me that Motorola was the hold up, and they wished they could upgrade my Xoom at this time but they can't. The lady I spoke with actually talked to Motorola on the number below, and they said they have not finished the upgrade process. :':)confused::(

They gave me Moto's Android Support 1-800-734.5870 and told me to call them if I wanted.

pauldroidr2d2

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I just got off the phone with Verizon support.

They told me that Motorola was the hold up, and they wished they could upgrade my Xoom at this time but they can't. The lady I spoke with actually talked to Motorola on the number below, and they said they have not finished the upgrade process. :':)confused::(

They gave me Moto's Android Support 1-800-734.5870 and told me to call them if I wanted.

Does anyone actually believe Motorola at this point? We were told by the end of summer 2011. That is now here.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk