64 Gb microSD

eklisiewicz

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
Hi, Was wondering if anyone here has tried using a 64 gig microSD card with this phone. I just switched over from a Rezound that I gave to my daughter, and I am nearly maxed out on the 32 gig card with all my music (I tend to do that with my phones), so a bigger card would give me some breathing room.

mrcraft2u

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
I'm pretty sure that you can only use 32. I have a ton of music too and have found that Google Music streaming works beautifully for me... Took forever to upload my collection to googles cloud servers... I use it everyday.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

pawj112

May 20, 2012
Visit site
I'm pretty sure that you can only use 32. I have a ton of music too and have found that Google Music streaming works beautifully for me... Took forever to upload my collection to googles cloud servers... I use it everyday.

Is Google music streaming the stock Google play?

Ewing33855

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
Hi, Was wondering if anyone here has tried using a 64 gig microSD card with this phone. I just switched over from a Rezound that I gave to my daughter, and I am nearly maxed out on the 32 gig card with all my music (I tend to do that with my phones), so a bigger card would give me some breathing room.

I think I read somewhere that a 64gb will work. Don't quote me but I think I saw it's on this very forum

Sent from my Droid Razr Maxx

mrcraft2u

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
Is Google music streaming the stock Google play?

It's now called Play Music... At least that's what the shortcut on my phone shows... ;-) you will need to install the software on your computer that has all your music.... Then upload. But like I said it takes awhile to upload the music but once its there you can listen to it from any Internet enabled device. I was surprised on how well it works.

izhazissuez

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
I have a wonderful 64 gb card in my RAZR maxx and used easy phones tunes and got all of my iTunes music to transfer without any issue at all

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: bradenfontaine

Optid

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

You should try Spotify

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

eklisiewicz

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
I also read that it would work, but wasn't sure since the specs don't list it as an option. BTW, I do use Spotify quite often, but it doesn't have everything that I listen to, which can be downright obscure. Thanks.

mipana83

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
I'm using a SanDisk one that I purchased off of ebay 2 months ago for about $95 I think. The prices mah have dropped a bit since then. There are other models out there but I chose Sandisk because it's a name I know I can trust....seems like the others were from China....just my 2?:)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lunarmoon0320