A lot of Thunderbolt commercials since yesterday

UPEngineer

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
Hello all,

Man since yesterday, I thought I saw the TB commercial about 8-9 times.

I don't recall seeing it before yesterday though.

It just says "Coming Soon"

It is a commercial where you hear thunder and a small girls starts counting.

VideoEngineerAJS

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
Hello all,

Man since yesterday, I thought I saw the TB commercial about 8-9 times.

I don't recall seeing it before yesterday though.

It just says "Coming Soon"

It is a commercial where you hear thunder and a small girls starts counting.

I haven't seen that one yet, but I know I've heard people talk about it on other sites.

I did see a generic HTC commercial yesterday that wasn't specific to one particular phone (it was more of just an HTC company commercial), but the only phone everyone was using throughout the entire commercial was the Thunderbolt.

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
It was on twice during the same hour long program last night on ABC. If Verizon is purchasing that many spots during prime time it has to be close to releasing a date and the launch.

NickF227

Jan 24, 2010
Visit site
My friend say this yesterday! We were talking in our English class, I forget about what, but we were talking about commercials for some reason and she brought up this 'creepy' commercial she saw with lightning and a little girl counting, and I was like "...I think that's for the phone I'm getting for my birthday."

experiment 626

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
I saw the "One Mississippi,Two Mississippi" Thunderbolt ad twice on CBS during Criminal Minds last night. For Verizon to be spending all this money on prime-time advertising the Bolt must be releasing real soon.

AmousmosesMW

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
I haven't seen the commercial on air at all (only saw it on youtube) :(

I also noticed.... on Monday or Tuesday I was seeing the TB ads all over on the internet and now I haven't seen those for 2 days. :(

Guess I just must not be watching the right shows or going on the right websites! ;)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Andi24