A52-Glass screen protector and ultrasound fingerprint recognition

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Just got an A52 which so far I like a lot. Based on recommendations that tempered glass is the best screen saver I got and installed one. The next time I tried to use the fingerprint scanner, it kept telling me that the fingerprint wasn't recognized. I deleted the old fingerprints and scanned two more. The phone seemed to have a hard time recognizing the fingerprints and one failed. I scanned it a second time, which took MANY taps.
Now, the fingerprint recognition works sporadically. Can anyone help? Suggest a different kind of screen protector?

Brewerpaul2

Jun 16, 2021
Visit site
Testing...yes, I can reply. I do have an account. I have looked at so many forums that I can't remember which ones I've actually joined.
Perils of getting old...
I had looked for that sensitivity toggle under security,fingerprints. Thanks to you, I found it and now the problem seems better. Thanks.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Testing...yes, I can reply. I do have an account. I have looked at so many forums that I can't remember which ones I've actually joined.
Perils of getting old...
I had looked for that sensitivity toggle under security,fingerprints. Thanks to you, I found it and now the problem seems better. Thanks.
Hi , must of been log out , yeah that toggle should help

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phantom3SE