AC Avatars are the same for everyone?

lsmachado

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
I was just reading through the forums, and notice that suddenly, every poster's avatar is exactly the same! Is this some sort of temporary glitch? Very strange.

The other thing I noticed is that the forum listings are never in the same order. One time my favorite forum is near the top of the listings, next time at the bottom, etc.

Sam_Gs7

May 27, 2016
Visit site
I was just reading through the forums, and notice that suddenly, every poster's avatar is exactly the same! Is this some sort of temporary glitch? Very strange.

The other thing I noticed is that the forum listings are never in the same order. One time my favorite forum is near the top of the listings, next time at the bottom, etc.
👿 Regarding viewed members avatar as Identical it was temporary
bug I guess,.The other time all the threads were unclickable
or impaired to see your subscribed threads,.etc.

Now with the posts order listing. When a thread receive a new
answer the post jumps to the Top..You know it as result
the Forum name comes along with the reply

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site

Did this happen on the Android Central Forums app? If so, this is a common glitch, usually just closing the app from the recent list or clearing cache fixes the problem.

Sam_Gs7

May 27, 2016
Visit site
LOOKs Funny all the high and lower profile members
adopted >>The ACApp icon from PlayStore
Good choice Haha!

Last edited:

Sam_Gs7

May 27, 2016
Visit site
That's what I see too. Cleared cache, restarted, etc. Still the same. It's the AC app.
Latest update on this. Just get back from work 'n
logged In the ACapp from my PC and appears
that all get to Normal now. Wonder if the new
software that Powers AC called "Admiral"
has some issues to Keep the Site on

Sam_Gs7

May 27, 2016
Visit site
:confused: Well the same alien icon for all >>Users it doesn't affects
other ACapp functions, but the bug comes and go. Now is
visible only in AC-Mobile version..PS apply a steady fix

lsmachado

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
Every poster still shows the same avatar on the AC app. Used to be able to recognize a lot of the members here just by their avatar. Now, it's like we're all wearing the same uniform, lol.

kct1975

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
I'm actually seeing a similar problem with the avatars in Tapatalk...

b3ac29dd2067b3e2b90067caf2478137.jpg

fragologist

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
Missing avatars and images

The last update on the mobile version of Android Central broke this app at least for me. Everyone's avatar is the same generic pic of AC icon. And links that people post are not showing up. Also pics that are added to a post are not showing up either. Anyone else have this problem? Or is there a setting feature Im missing?
Thanks

lsmachado

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
Re: Missing avatars and images

The last update on the mobile version of Android Central broke this app at least for me. Everyone's avatar is the same generic pic of AC icon. And links that people post are not showing up. Also pics that are added to a post are not showing up either. Anyone else have this problem? Or is there a setting feature Im missing?
Thanks

Yes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawncompton