AC Members - Show us Your Pets!

Laura Knotek

Moderator Captain
Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
Snerd has really become a Mummy’s boy these last few weeks. Especially when he decides I cannot use my phone or iPad. Cuddles. That’s what is important to him. lol. He is so big and fluffy and warm. I do adore him.

f14c58814d8816c594dc9a3a29b48bde.jpg

fd9616f352a0f03d90d136757c6d637b.jpg
Aww, what a lovely photo.

winmod21

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
👍 We left an area/fort/redoubt of boxes covered w/what seemed like a hundred yards of that long brown amazon packing paper & big Xmas wrapping papers for approx 3.5-to-4 months after our feline creatures first Xmas.
You never knew when you might be suddenly attacked while walking by. House guests had to avoid the area, or attempt to approach and pass at their own peril. 😼

Last edited:

winmod21

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site

winmod21

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
I hope Buddy doesn't ever try to use his length to pull himself over this gate. It's taller than the chain link around the yard, but him being able to put his paws on the top rail and look over the gate makes me paranoid.
d5c9ad3323ae876a82564d41a3f0b36e.jpg
^ try cutting about a 6"diameter hole about head height to maybe keep his curiosity a bit lower. I've seen this work on YouTube, so I'm sure it's real (you never know).
Or maybe a doggy periscope!:LOL:
Reminded me of a friend of ours who cut a 6" hole—in the top of one end of the lid—of a big plastic toolbox. He then drilled 1/4" holes thru the bottom of the toolbox, and bolted the toolbox to the top of a metal bike rack he had added above the rear tire on his mountain bike. He then added carpet to the bottom of the toolbox interior.
I remember it was grey, and had two clasps, like any medium-to-large carriable toolbox.

Then, before mounting his bike for his daily ride, he'd open the toolbox, and put his medium-sized mixed-Scottish-schnauzer-type dog in the toolbox, facing backwards, and as he slowly shut the lid his dog would readily pop its head thru the 6" hole while our friend fastened the toolbox clasps, securing them w/ties.
Then off we'd go thru the forest & mountain trails &/or along the old railway bike trails &c, where his faithful bike-riding buddy dog was happy as a clam, looking from side to side while seeing where they had just riden. 🙂 His dog loved it!

Wish I could find the few pics we took.
It was soooo dang funny looking...only seeing a dogs' head sticking-out of a box and looking around! Especially while riding behind them. When we first saw it we nearly fell on the ground laughing! 🤣

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xisat96286