AC podcast on podcast.com?

KSmithInNY

#winning
Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Phil,

I've recently picked up my first Motorola Android device (photon) and learned that the Motorola music player has build in podcast catcher functions. Unfortunately you cannot enter your own feed you can only select feeds registered with podcast.com. I was excited to learn Moto had added this functionality as I've recently lost hope for Google listen and was shopping alternatives but would rather use the free, well integrated, native functions of the phones OS or rather in this case, the manufacturers music application.

So on to my question, has SPE considered registering the Android Central and Mobile Nations podcasts with podcast.com so us moto users can listen using the native option in our phones?

Thanks,

K.P.

KSmithInNY

#winning
Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Will forward the request to our podcasting guys.

Thanks Marcus. I know i could continually check podcast.com but is there any way you, or someone, could post back either after it's been added or if the decision is made not to add? I'm still looking at buying a podcast solution and it's only for AC and mobile nations so I'll hold off on pulling the trigger until I hear something official. Thanks!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skylarktg