Access internal SD card

jmklei0

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
WTF?? My phone ran out of battery juice yesterday in the car, while using the camera and navigation. I had it plugged in to the outlet but had to use it away from the outlet a few times. Near the end of the day, it shut down a couple times. Now, though, after charging it a little while, I tried to reboot and it is in a perpetual boot loop. So, after many battery pulls and reboots from recovery, I've given up on the idea that I won't have to do a full wipe. But, I HAVE TO get the photos, at least, from the phone for what I was doing yesterday. I have the phone plugged into the PC and can access CWM Touch. The files are all there, but the PC won't recognize the phone until I boot up. How can I get those files onto my computer? Bigger question: Is there a way to prevent a full wipe at this point? If so, I was planning on upgrading my ROM at that time, anyway. I'd rather, though, get in and backup with Ti, then upgrade on my own time...not when the technology wants to screw me.

Thanks for the help.

zedorda

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
Was it getting REAL hot while you used it before the first shut down? Because it sounds like the phone might of been cooked. Not sure what your weather is in your area but we had 90+ temps in some areas near me. At those temp we don't notice just how hot our device gets.

jmklei0

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
No replies and Verizon had me scared I'd lose everything if I did a full wipe. Since I took the photos right when the phone crapped out on me, I never backed up. But, thankfully, Google backs up everything. So, even with a full wipe, I still have my photos.

PJnc284

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
iirc that partition is treated as if it were an external sdcard and excluded from a factory reset which is probably why you didn't lose them.

Reactions: jmklei0

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1