Accidentally formatted my Karbonn A21...what to do?

Navjot Singh2

Aug 10, 2013
Visit site
Hello Everyone,
2 days ago i tried to hard rest my Karbonn A21 android phone. i pressed Power+volume+home button. after that there was an error displayed on the screen saying "ENTRY QPST DOWNLOAD". i quickly searched on the internet but wasnt able to find any successful link. but then my computer asked me to format the device, i thought this will reset my phone but unfortunately i was totally wrong. after the format i tried to start my phone again but nothing happened. i also tried different combinations of keys but all nothing happens not even a single pixel lit up lol. then i downloaded cherry mobile flare software and AIO flasher and all the image files and other files required. they didnt work for me too coz my laptop (windows 7, 64 bit) doesnt recognise the device (unknown device or Com5 error). i tried to flash it in fastboot in AIO flasher. it says flashing but nothing really happens even after an hour. all the online forums i searched they say enable debugging mode on ur phone in order to reboot but i dont know how the heck i can do it when my phone doesnt even start up lol. I am left with a dead phone now. can anyone please help me out and solve my problem. and please advise me step by step what to do next in order to get my phone working...please...i have got all the img files and other needed softwares to install a reboot..just want someone to guide me step by step if there is an answer...thnx:confused:

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Man, that sounds like a tough situation. It seems that you're already pretty knowledgeable, so I hope you can find the help you need here. Do you have a wireless provider who can give you some kind of support?

Posted via Android Central App

Navjot Singh2

Aug 10, 2013
Visit site
well at the moment no one has provided any help lol...i searched the whole karbonn mobile website and they dont even provide the drivers for the phone...also a slight update- now as i installed windows 7 32bit, qualcomm HS-QDloader 9008 is visible under ports section of device manager. and also installed the android device interface thing. but that didnt help either. i would be greatly thankful to anyone who can help me out. my phone is completely dead nothing happens even after pressing all the button combinations. also when i connect my phone to the usb it starts to heat up a little on the bottom of the phone near the speaker.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
well at the moment no one has provided any help lol...i searched the whole karbonn mobile website and they dont even provide the drivers for the phone...also a slight update- now as i installed windows 7 32bit, qualcomm HS-QDloader 9008 is visible under ports section of device manager. and also installed the android device interface thing. but that didnt help either. i would be greatly thankful to anyone who can help me out. my phone is completely dead nothing happens even after pressing all the button combinations. also when i connect my phone to the usb it starts to heat up a little on the bottom of the phone near the speaker.

Welcome to the forums!
You might have to send out for a JTAG device. It sounds like you inadvertently bricked your device.

denverrodricks

Oct 27, 2013
Visit site
I have the same problem with my Karbonn A21. i formatted the same partition you formatted. I think we can fix it by copying the files from the same partition of another karbonn A21. But does any one know how to open this partition without formatting it?

Amol C Nemade

Mar 15, 2014
Visit site
" ACHIEVED IMPOSSIBLE ... NEVER PAY FOR RECOVERING YOUR ANDROID DATA OR FLASHING THE ANDROID EVEN IF YOUR MOBILE GETS SOFTWARE PROBLEM - ENTRY QPST DOWNLOAD. "

Today I went to shop to ask for repairing my Karbonn Android A7+ which got physical as well as software damage. Man said it seems impossible and needs to be flashed and parts only available in karbonn service centre (the place I hate to visit as only opinion they give is beyond economic repair).
Borrowed Dad's phone for 2 hours ... Searched the net for the error
ENTRY QPST DOWNLOAD
Nobody was able to answer. But I got hint somewhere and I removed battery & reinserted it. While holding volume up key pressed, I pressed power switch. ... and hooorrrrraaaay....
DONE ...
It asked AP: Fastboot : Recovery ?

But I was not able to press any key as touchsceen damaged.
So kept mobile in that condition for 10 minutes and IMPOSSIBLE IS ACHIEVED.
Removed battery and reinserted. Mobile booted normally and started working fine.

Shiksha Teelwah

Feb 10, 2015
Visit site
i want someone to help me plzzzz
infact my phone is blocked. i forgot my pattern and now its of no use.
its asking me my email and password that was used during the set up of my phone. i know only the mail. bt i forgot the passwrd i dont want to format my phone do you have any other way to help me out plzzz plzzz plzz plzz plzz plzz plzz. thnks in advance :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scrap