acer planner on A100

fkpalm

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
I am new to the acer A100 and cannot fiqure out how to input the weather on the planner I hit the settings and I see the world but no US any one notice this or is it isolated to mine.

saraheba

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I am new to the acer A100 and cannot fiqure out how to input the weather on the planner I hit the settings and I see the world but no US any one notice this or is it isolated to mine.

Mine is doing the same. If I find a fix will post-

Sent from my A100 using Tapatalk

prezjam

Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
Did anyone find a fix or work around to this problem? I'm stuck with Taipei weather and would like to change the location

Whoknowes

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
Just accept there are some things you just cant do with it... Beautiful Widgets is good for a quick look at date/time/weather.... While the planner is good, its not perfect.... Half of the cities in it I have never even heard of....

daChipMeister

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
Found it!
Open the planner, hit the small grid button at the bottom, then Settings
One of the options is to Select City.
There seem to be only a limited # of cities to choose from and they are listed by time zone.
Hope this helps!:)

JennyFrey

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
I am new to droid, working my way throughout. Does anyone recommend a daily planner this is more user friendly and has the ability to notify me of appointments in advance as I instruct it

anon(662267)

Jan 27, 2012
Visit site
I am new to droid, working my way throughout. Does anyone recommend a daily planner this is more user friendly and has the ability to notify me of appointments in advance as I instruct it

I really like pocket informant. I have used it on iOS too and I like the android version better.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ILTAFGICHKI