"Achievement Unlocked" LOL First time I've kept an android phone...

bembol

Trusted Member
Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
Long enough that I upgraded to the latest android OS, in this case Pie 9.0 on my Huawei P20 Pro that I got back in September.

I'm an addict if you don't know and I usually sell it within 4 months. Take my Samsung Galaxy Note 9, got it on launched and sold 6 weeks ago missed out on the upgrade. I upgraded so many times since 2009 that I lost count.

I love the P20 Pro, mainly because of the IR Blaster and Twilight. It's the reason why I kept it over the Note 9 but with the S10+ coming out I needed to sell it. Even I can't have 4 phones (my other is Apple iPhone XS Gold 64GB). LOL

Anyways, I'm using Nova Launcher Prime and can't even tell what's new about 9.0 besides the new options in settings. LOL

BTW, this is Rogers. Other carriers in Canada got it back in late December.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
This is probably the best thread title I've been in many moons. Glorious!

Congratulations on your phone mate! Glad you're loving it! By "Twilight," are you discussing the colour? It's been a while since I've done my Huawei research. But I gotta say, for my next upgrade, I may switch back to Huawei. It's either that, LG, or stick with Pixel. But I miss my Honor 8, and I've heard many great things about the Huawei P20.

Also, your "even I can't have four phones" line got me chuckling! 🤣

Tsepz_GP

Apr 20, 2013
Visit site
Congratulations!

Huawei is making some awesome devices now, I have had my Mate 20 Pro since late last year and loving it, the Long Battery Life, Super fast charging (usually around 1hour to 100% from empty), incredibly versatile Camera, Compact design with huge display and Twilight colour all make it quite a beast, same with the P20 Pro.
This is probably the best thread title I've been in many moons. Glorious!

Congratulations on your phone mate! Glad you're loving it! By "Twilight," are you discussing the colour? It's been a while since I've done my Huawei research. But I gotta say, for my next upgrade, I may switch back to Huawei. It's either that, LG, or stick with Pixel. But I miss my Honor 8, and I've heard many great things about the Huawei P20.

Also, your "even I can't have four phones" line got me chuckling!
Yep, Twilight is a colour some Huawei's come with.

anon(10181084)

Mar 2, 2017
Visit site
Long enough that I upgraded to the latest android OS, in this case Pie 9.0 on my Huawei P20 Pro that I got back in September.

I'm an addict if you don't know and I usually sell it within 4 months. Take my Samsung Galaxy Note 9, got it on launched and sold 6 weeks ago missed out on the upgrade. I upgraded so many times since 2009 that I lost count.

I love the P20 Pro, mainly because of the IR Blaster and Twilight. It's the reason why I kept it over the Note 9 but with the S10+ coming out I needed to sell it. Even I can't have 4 phones (my other is Apple iPhone XS Gold 64GB). LOL

Anyways, I'm using Nova Launcher Prime and can't even tell what's new about 9.0 besides the new options in settings. LOL

BTW, this is Rogers. Other carriers in Canada got it back in late December.
I am always so jealous of people who upgrade frequently. But hey, good that you managed to hold on a bit longer.