AC's Exclusive Look at Froyo Build EB01

Sheepdog Elite

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Rawr! So excited! It's so fluffy!

Edit: I took a deep breath, and I have to say man, I love the "I didn't bother to put the battery cover back on" look. I rock that for several hours a few night a week LOL. I know you probably played with this for like 30 hours without sleep before you made this vid for all of us, but you need a shave dog. :) THANKS!

Last edited:
Reactions: jaacckk

igotsanevo4g

Retired Moderator
Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
Power button to end a call = Been under accessibility in cyanogen for ages, i wonder if samsung grabbed some stuff from CM's github. That would be awesome hahaha.

nigelengr

Dec 28, 2010
Visit site
Great stuff...thanks Cory. Too bad search key routes through Bing unlike DL30. Really unfortunate and makes rooting a must once again. How about the stock browser?? Assume it's locked to Bing as well?

bluevolume

Jan 5, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for posting the video, Cory.

Did you notice if scrolling in the browser is better than on DL30? In the leaked build, scrolling seems a bit jumpy compared to the current stock build. Even on the default Verizon website its noticeable.

bluevolume

Jan 5, 2011
Visit site
I think it's fast. It *might* be a tad slower with flash turned on, but I don't think of it as being jumpy.

Cool -- I'm looking forward to it.

One thing I did in my browser was to set plugins to "on demand" or something like that. When a page loads that has Flash components, they show up with a little green arrow, and you have to click on them before they will render. This is GREAT for browsing full-version sites that have a lot of Flash; gives you the option to skip those little resource hogs if you want.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bluegarland692