Adobe Flash Player

Adam Z

May 3, 2011
Visit site
I thought the TB had Adobe Flash built in. Every time I try to play a video, there's a message on the video that says I need to install Flash. I went to the market and updated to 10.3. Still no luck. What am I doing wrong?

FrankXS

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
I thought the TB had Adobe Flash built in. Every time I try to play a video, there's a message on the video that says I need to install Flash. I went to the market and updated to 10.3. Still no luck. What am I doing wrong?
I don't think you are doing anything wrong. Odds are that the page is not checking correctly. However, if you disable the "mobile view" (Browser | Menu | More | Settings | Mobile View [unchecked]) it may work.

There are many websites out there that do a lousy job of implementing Flash.

-Frank

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site

Check your browser settings and verify that Enable plugins is set to either Always on or On Demand. If it's set to Off, Flash won't work.

Adam Z

May 3, 2011
Visit site
Thank you both. I just discovered videos play fine of I use the TB browser. I prefer FireFox and can't get the flash videos to play there.