after update do a factory reset that take care of any problems

thebizz

phone addict
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
Really hmm seems odd that most custom Roms will tell you to wipe or clearing cache when switching or upgrading. It does do something. It gets rid of all those old pathways your apps had to your sdcard. All the old data that your phone has accumulated. And most of all it gives you a solid base to start with so you can see if an issue is from the new base. Which the battery drain may be.

thebizz

phone addict
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
And if you have done all that and your still presented with bugs then yes it's on Samsung and they need to fix it.

FifthElement

May 23, 2012
Visit site
And if you have done all that and your still presented with bugs then yes it's on Samsung and they need to fix it.
Exactly! Four Note 3's all by different users and all four have issues with KitKat! T-Mobile and Samsung send you back to each other when you call them and neither will admit they even have received calls regarding any bugs!

5th

thebizz

phone addict
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
Wow that's crazy but expected neither would want to admit that the sent a buggy update out. Scares me because u was planning on getting this phone on Saturday. Maybe I will have to look at xda and se if their are any fixes posted.

jose chavez5

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site
When I get a incoming call my screen goes black. .. only way to answer is to pull down my notification bar down.. alot of my apps force close or unexpectedly close??? Who is at blame?

Posted via Android Central App

HothTron

Banned
Mar 8, 2014
Visit site
Exactly! Four Note 3's all by different users and all four have issues with KitKat! T-Mobile and Samsung send you back to each other when you call them and neither will admit they even have received calls regarding any bugs!

5th

Same with my T-Mobile shops, forget about getting support with them on their forums, its a joke.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MRG582