Alarm icon will not disappear

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I downloaded the 'fabulous' app on my Xperia but decided against using it. By this point I had answered the question "what time do you wake up?" And it set an alarm for 8am the next day (I answered this question not realising it would set an alarm). I don't use alarms on my phone. I went into the clock app to disable and to mt surprise it wasn't there. I gone into the app and turned it off but it was still set on my notification bar and the clock on my homescreen. I restarted my phone,.still there. I turned it off in the end so it didn't wake me up on my only day off but when I turned it back on another alarm has been set for 8pm tonight!! I don't know where it got 8pm from.

I've uninstalled the app, I've cleared the cache and the storage. I've emailed the app developers directly but only got an auto response to go to app FAQs which were unhelpful.

I'm at a loss and at my wit's end. Can somebody please help me?

Most other forums with the same issue are for other types of phone and I don't have the same options as a Samsung for example.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Which Xperia phone? There are many different models from across the years.

Did you also clear the cache and storage for the stock Clock/Alarm app?