(all-new) HTC One Google Play edition [evleaks]

Wildo6882

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
As a current Nexus 5 user, I'm definitely interested in a GPE M8 if it comes out. That looks awesome with that cover. I'm digging the Lite Brite look.

Wildo6882

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
Nice, dude. I'm contemplating the move myself - I do like the coverage with the Red Devil but damn they get you in the wallet. Any issues thus far with signal/customer service?

I haven't had any issues and we leave in a pretty rural area. Just went from Southern Illinois to Disney World and didn't have a single issue on the way down or down there. It's been a good switch so far. I even gave up unlimited for it. Saves me about $40 a month now. But once we get my daughter on the plan, it'll save me probably close to $60 a month compared to the same plan on Verizon for 3 phones.

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
I haven't had any issues and we leave in a pretty rural area. Just went from Southern Illinois to Disney World and didn't have a single issue on the way down or down there. It's been a good switch so far. I even gave up unlimited for it. Saves me about $40 a month now. But once we get my daughter on the plan, it'll save me probably close to $60 a month compared to the same plan on Verizon for 3 phones.

I have four lines and from what I can see I can save a c-note if I have my own devices. We all have the S4 (for the time being for me anyway :)) and don't think those will work with AT&T. What are you using now? I'm looking forward to see the official rendering on the M8.

Wildo6882

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
I have four lines and from what I can see I can save a c-note if I have my own devices. We all have the S4 (for the time being for me anyway :)) and don't think those will work with AT&T. What are you using now? I'm looking forward to see the official rendering on the M8.

I'm using a Nexus 5 and the Mrs. is using an S4. The savings are ridiculous. As long as there's no service issues, I see no reason to stay with Verizon.

smooth3006

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
well if the carrier versions will be $630 i can bet the google editions will be at least $650. too much for me to take interest in.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iseeyouo-o