Alleged leaked image shows LG G3 with brushed metal finish

shack-32

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
"Alleged image of LG G3 posted on Twitter reveals that the upcoming Android powerhouse will be available with brushed metal finish. The photo was posted on the social network by @evleaks.

gsmarena_001.jpg

The leaked image comes with a message that the LG G3 will not be prone to fingerprints, thus addressing one of its predecessor?s shortcomings. The LG G2 as we noted in our review, is highly susceptible to smudges.

The leaked image does not mean that the LG G3 will sport brushed metal finish like the HTC One (M8). We expect the handset to be made of polycarbonate with the special treatment.
LG G3 has already appeared on a number of occasions. The smartphone will be officially unveiled later this month, on May 27 with 5.5? QHD display, Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 SoC, and 3,000 mAh battery." -Taken from GSMArena

- - - Updated - - -

Source - http://www.gsmarena.com/alleged_leaked_image_shows_lg_g3_with_brushed_metal_finish_-news-8454.php

Mac58

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
I saw this a little earlier as well. Any change in cosmetics is welcome IMO, tired of all phones looking the same for the past few years. If the leaks turn out to be true, I am so far pretty impressed with LG. No wonder they won most innovative last year.

shack-32

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
Evleaks also shows there is a removable battery.

g3sd.png

If you look at the border of buttons and border in brushed metal leak, looks the same..

Mikest

Aug 21, 2011
Visit site
I may be wrong but it reminds me of the finish on my GS3. Id rather have a metal back but the part of me that wants wireless charging is fine with plastic.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk

jman1323

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
I'm guessing its a less glossy version of the self-healing plastic found on the LG G Flex. It looks awfully metallic though.

erwaso

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
I may be wrong but it reminds me of the finish on my GS3. Id rather have a metal back but the part of me that wants wireless charging is fine with plastic.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk

Just took the case off my blue gs3, pretty similar but the lines on the leaked picture look more defined and have more metallic look

mush10

Nov 3, 2013
Visit site
I hope it is less slippery than the M8. That phone can fly out of your hands.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

monkeypunch35

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
LG G3 images leaks again, this time in gold | Android Central

lg_g3_gold_leak.jpg

Gold LG G3 leak!

I am split on whether to go for the white or grey. My GS3 needs replacing.

erwaso

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
Grey or black for me. I've tried 2 white phones, dirty, dirty phones!

Posted via Android Central App

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m1000