Alternanatives to Media Dock

chrislitzkow

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
I am currently using a simple $2 wire business card holder which acts as a small easel to rest my Droid near my bedside. Use DockRunner app, and you're there.

I've seen other desktop cell phone holders which would allow access for plugging in your phone as well. Just run some Google searches and you'll find something you like.

If you want the High-End (but OH SO COOL) version that flips, spins and lets you still connect your plug check out this model for around $54. LUXA2 Store - H1-Touch | LH0001

Personally, I don't feel like the media dock is "all that" when I saw one at a local Best Buy. Get creative... it will look cooler! :D

Ret.Lt-SA

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
It's cool that you want to be creative, and I would never speak to what others think is to expensive, but the Moto/Verizon Dock is reasonably priced in my opinion. Even better since it comes with an additional Charger and USB cable. But, like I said, more power to you!

chrislitzkow

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
I totally agree that the $30 for the Verizon Media Dock is a fair price. I bet there will be many options for docks that will be popping up in the near future as well.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nuclei