An amazing new ROM for us!

jontalk

Feb 29, 2012
Visit site
Am curious if you're rooted and if this rom solved the WiFi and other nasty issues that were going on with this device.. I'm about to be a noobie Android user and am looking seriously at making the One X my next phone. Thanks.

abhijit1289

Apr 23, 2012
Visit site
Oh this AOKP , the most tweak able and popular rom for the gnexus. Its an AOKP Base so all the multitasking issues, widi issues, everything's gone. It essentially means there is no htc sense in this phone whatsoever. NONE. Not a line of code ;)
Of course since its still a beta it has a few issues of its own but as it progresses it will be HUGE. If u want a sense ROM, use pkmn ROM. anyway you're on the wrong forum for this stuff. :)

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Kevin OQuinn

AC Team Emeritus
May 17, 2010
Visit site
Oh this AOKP , the most tweak able and popular rom for the gnexus. Its an AOKP Base so all the multitasking issues, widi issues, everything's gone. It essentially means there is no htc sense in this phone whatsoever. NONE. Not a line of code ;)
Of course since its still a beta it has a few issues of its own but as it progresses it will be HUGE. If u want a sense ROM, use pkmn ROM. anyway you're on the wrong forum for this stuff. :)

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

You mean it's AOSP based?

Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums

abhijit1289

Apr 23, 2012
Visit site
Also, this is for the international version. Not AT&T.

Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums

Yes sorry should have mentioned before..... Won't be that much longer till there's one for att version as well :D

Thank me if I helped.... You know I'll do it again :) Oh, and by the way, Sent from my HTC One X

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci