Android 14 Beta 3 available

Beachboy63

Nov 28, 2017
Visit site
Mine's running well. We're able to change the clock on the lock screen along with its color now. And change the shortcuts, although maybe we could do that before...not sure.

Scott337

Apr 22, 2017
Visit site
Check out the new lockscreen options under wallpaper. Pretty cool!
I have been wearing smart watches for years and have that set as a trusted device, so I don't really have a lock screen. I did notice the new wallpaper picker last night after posting my previous message. That's definitely different.

Reactions: wyelkins

HyperM3

Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
Restarted my phone just now and it went into fastboot. Hit the power button and it started up just fine. I never like seeing that screen though.

HyperM3

Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
That can't be good
I've restarted a few times since the install yesterday and this was the first time it happened. It only happened once on the previous beta also. I would take it with a grain of salt and not worry but I figured I'd notify the group anyway.

Rodawg71

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site
Restarted my phone just now and it went into fastboot. Hit the power button and it started up just fine. I never like seeing that screen though.
Happened to me quite often with the last beta (2.1). A few times I had to keep hitting the power button to boot up normally. Haven't experienced it in this beta (3)

HyperM3

Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
I just turned off smart Lock for a few to test the new lock screen clocks. Pretty cool! I like it. I'm gonna stick with my watch as a trusted device and skip the lock screen, but the new clock options are cool
Where is trusted devices now? I haven't been able to find it since the beginning of 14 beta.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coehlcke