Android 15 Beta 2

rvbfan

Jan 17, 2015
Visit site
It's called battery share on my pixel 8 pro. Not sure what it would be listed as on other manufacturers. It is available on Android 14. Maybe it's just temporarily removed on the 15 beta.

Reactions: Laura Knotek

FF22

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Sung to the tune of Happy Days Are Here Again:

Happy SHARES are here again
I can SHARE with the world again!!

Finally, after a couple of exasperating months, Google seems to have fixed the SHARE function.

Reactions: Bkdodger1

FF22

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
They took away the paired apps
I wonder why? I still have that third party app that works, I believe. Is it "Be Nice?"

Actually, I see it was still there and allowed me to save but then when I went to use it, it said "app does not support split screen" where I had it at split screen when I saved the pairing. Odd

bkeaver

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
I do too but who knows why. All I know is the option is no longer there. Maybe some users were having issues.

bkeaver

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
I wonder why? I still have that third party app that works, I believe. Is it "Be Nice?"

Actually, I see it was still there and allowed me to save but then when I went to use it, it said "app does not support split screen" where I had it at split screen when I saved the pairing. Odd
You still have a pairing option, or is it split screen? Split screen wasn't the pair apps option

FF22

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
You still have a pairing option, or is it split screen? Split screen wasn't the pair apps option
I opened one app (Accuweather) and then another weather app (Tempest for personal weather station).

When Tempest was on the screen, I swipe up and it asks "split screen" And I affirm. Both now show. When both are showing (unfolded by the way), I swipe up again and I'm asked "Save app pair" Tap that and it creates an icon on the home screen. Oh, that combo just worked when I tapped on the icon.
Screenshot_20240620-153612.png

Reactions: bkeaver

bkeaver

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
I opened one app (Accuweather) and then another weather app (Tempest for personal weather station).

When Tempest was on the screen, I swipe up and it asks "split screen" And I affirm. Both now show. When both are showing (unfolded by the way), I swipe up again and I'm asked "Save app pair" Tap that and it creates an icon on the home screen. Oh, that combo just worked when I tapped on the icon.
View attachment 363320
Ok the just changed how you set it then

Reactions: FF22

bkeaver

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
Beta 3 is a lot more buggier for me.

The pixel launch crashes especially with pair apps.

Screen locks up and you have to swipe to close the app then re-open it to continue.

Sometimes the keyboard doesn't load for about 5 seconds after you try to pull it up.

None of these were happening in beta 2 for me

FF22

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Beta 3 is a lot more buggier for me.

The pixel launch crashes especially with pair apps.

Screen locks up and you have to swipe to close the app then re-open it to continue.

Sometimes the keyboard doesn't load for about 5 seconds after you try to pull it up.

None of these were happening in beta 2 for me
I will have to look for those symptoms. I'm not sure that I noticed but yesterday's bike ride was near exhausting!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kibret