Android 5.0 for Galaxy S 8.4?

aximtreo

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
I haven't seen anything about if or when the Android 5 will be available for the Tab S 8.4. Has anyone here heard anything?:D

mxrider821

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
I haven't seen anything about if or when the Android 5 will be available for the Tab S 8.4. Has anyone here heard anything?:D

Samsung said it would be in late January so that's not to far away. I just rooted mine the other day and froze all the bloatware and made some other mods. Definitely an improvement from stock now, so I'll be able to wait that long 😁 sooner would also be nice too though 😏

Posted via Android Central App

aximtreo

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Samsung said it would be in late January so that's not to far away. I just rooted mine the other day and froze all the bloatware and made some other mods. Definitely an improvement from stock now, so I'll be able to wait that long ?????? sooner would also be nice too though ??????

What did you have to do to root? I've never done a root and wonder if it's a smart thing to do or if the benefits out weigh the hassle. Thanks for any feedback you could offer; like a step by step or link to step by step to follow.

aximtreo

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Samsung said it would be in late January so that's not to far away. I just rooted mine the other day and froze all the bloatware and made some other mods. Definitely an improvement from stock now, so I'll be able to wait that long 😁 sooner would also be nice too though 😏

What did you have to do to root? I've never done a root and wonder if it's a smart thing to do or if the benefits out weigh the hassle. Thanks for any feedback you could offer; like a step by step or link to step by step to follow.

anon(552018)

Nov 8, 2011
Visit site

Can you name a few 'apps' or file names that you froze/recommend? Is a ROM the only way to remove touchwiz? (Not that I mind it too much)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech