Android apps crashing

uniq utsv

Sep 4, 2018
Visit site
I have a micromax e455 for three years with android 5.0.2 ,3 weeks ago my chrome stopped working I cleared cache and I went to factory version and then updated still the app was crashing later other apps like Instagram and share it stopped working so I read some where on internet to revert android system webview to factory ...the apps worked but 2-3 days after the problem came again now evey app even the settings and google apps stopped occasionally...I did factory reset three times now the factory version of google apps work but as soon as I update them they stop working and other apps like gallery, Instagram,shareit,clean master,es file explorer still don't work...any help or how to contact developers or google.I cleared cache of every app as well as well as went to recovery removed cache and factory reseted.

Last edited:

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Is Android System Webview currently up to date, or is it the factory version? It sounds like you had reverted to the factory version prior to the factory resets -- did they update to current after you set the phone back up?

uniq utsv

Sep 4, 2018
Visit site
Is Android System Webview currently up to date, or is it the factory version? It sounds like you had reverted to the factory version prior to the factory resets -- did they update to current after you set the phone back up?

After factory reset I tried updating as the apps were not functioning but it had no effect

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abdul Ali