- Aug 12, 2011
Seattle skyscrapers going up.
Whether you're architecturally-inclined yourself or not, it's hard to ignore when something is being put together. From a child's LEGO set to a 50-story skyscraper, watching raw materials go in and a completed object come out is interesting — we want to see the best "build" photos you can take that show off that process.
Two entries will be worthy of prizes this week, and each will take home a ZENS Qi Wireless 4500mAh Power Bank!
Entering is easy. Just drop your entry in a post below. Tell us what Android you used to get the picture, and any back story you want to add to it. We'll pick a winner Tuesday (May 20) night at 11:59 PM ET, and announce them on the blog with next Wednesday's contest.
- Pictures must be taken with an Android device
- Pictures must be uploaded to the contest thread. I'm not running all over the Internet to track them down.
- You have to tell us what device you used to take the picture, and any special software you might have used. Editing your pictures is fine — this is art.
- Feel free to add a little back story — we want to know how the picture came to be.
- You must have used a valid email address to register here at AC, so I know how to contact the winner.
- Only one entry per week per person.
Good luck, everyone!