Question Android latest update issue

hSue 51

Jun 5, 2017
Visit site
Hi, I have a Samsung A33 device, after the latest software update a couple of day's ago, u can't now use the III button at the bottom of the screen to clear all apps ect, I'm not tech savvy so if anyone can explain how to fix it in simple jargon that would be great, thanks x

Solution
I don't currently have my Galaxy A32 5G to test, but on my Pixel 7 Pro, if I scroll all the way to the left on the App Overview screen, there's a Clear All option there. It's a different UI, but does that show up on your phone?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I don't currently have my Galaxy A32 5G to test, but on my Pixel 7 Pro, if I scroll all the way to the left on the App Overview screen, there's a Clear All option there. It's a different UI, but does that show up on your phone?

Reactions: hSue 51
Solution

hSue 51

Jun 5, 2017
Visit site
Hi B.Diddy,
I couldn't find the information you said on my mobile, I ended up googling it, it told me to turn off mobile, wait a few minutes then turn back on, that's fixed the problem, but thanks for your help, greatly appreciated x

Reactions: B. Diddy