Android Market updated (2.3.2)

splmonster

Jun 12, 2010
Visit site
Looks like Google has updated the Market again.

Version 2.3.2 :
Description font size changed
Description font changed

Other then those two, I don't see much else that changed. I'm sure internally some bug fixes and maybe support for in-app purchases? Enjoy guys

Chris Kerrigan

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
I got this pushed to my phone the other day. I had been having a lot of issues with the Market loading/downloading frustratingly slow, but the update seems to have fixed it for me. Other than that, no noticeable changes on my end.

splmonster

Jun 12, 2010
Visit site
I got this pushed to my phone the other day. I had been having a lot of issues with the Market loading/downloading frustratingly slow, but the update seems to have fixed it for me. Other than that, no noticeable changes on my end.

Yeah the only thing that caught my eye were those font and font size within the description for apps. Only thing I could see that was a difference. I do like the change with the font size especially. Looks better :)

Seems like it is being pushed out slowly over all devices. Our Optimus S still does not have it.

sniffs

Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
I see what's changed..

Prior, when you scrolled down, the green menu at the top stayed in place. Now the green menu scrolls up with the list.. I liked it better the other way.

Last edited:

inphoenix

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
Just checked and I have the update on DroidX. Didn't even know when it was pushed and didn't notice a change. Thanks for the info.

icebike

Apr 8, 2010
Visit site
But is it any faster?

If you use the market on wifi it is slow as hell. You might as well switch to 3g because it is going to do it anyway.

It's become so horribly slow since the redesigned market app that I now use AppBrain for all searching.

So far, i'm not seeing any speed improvement.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Osmaan