Android Newbie Needs Galaxy 3 Advice

shtarker

Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
New to Droid....Just stepped up-after a ridiculous amount of research-and bought a Samsung Galaxy III.

Looking for advice and ways that I can help others making the switch.

Super important is FIRST finding the BEST:

1-HEADSET-for job....on cellphone many hours per day....NOTE: Most of time Phone is being charged (car, office, home) when using. Not sure if in ear or over ear is best for clarity to and from person I am speaking to but need something real comfortable.

2-CAR MOUNT-need something that works best with the size and fragility of the III.

Extra points for SOMETHING GOOD AND NOT TOO EXPENSIVE.

Thanks to all!!!

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to AC!!

Are you looking for a BT ear bud headset? If so, I wouldn't spend much money on these. And, you can often find them dirt cheap. It is not uncommon to see them for between $0.00 - $3.00 on Newegg. Yes, I saw them for $0.00 with MIR multiple times. Why, I have no idea.

Can't offer you advice on this, don't own an S III, but, you should go check out the S III forums. There might be threads regarding mounts, if not, can always ask.

shtarker

Oct 23, 2012
Visit site

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Sure thing.

Yea, BT means Bluetooth.

This is essentially what I was talking about in my previous post:

Amazon.com: Plantronics M50 - Bluetooth Headset - Retail Packaging - Black: Cell Phones & Accessories

Like I said, you can generally score them really cheap. I saw them many times on Newegg for between $0.00 and $3.00. I wouldn't pay much for them. I have three of them laying around because I bought a whole bunch when they were super cheap, lol. I would keep checking Newegg or Tiger for a deal like that, and, pounce on it.

Those ones don't have changeable batteries. You plug em in and charge it.

If you are concerned about how it fits, you might want to buy one or look at them at a store, and, not Amazon, that way you can easily return them. Some place like Costco would be a good place for that, as, their return policy is excellent.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abdul Ali