Anker 24W Dual-Port Rapid USB Car Charger or iOttie RapidVolt Dual Port USB Car Charger?

yo0123yoyo

Oct 18, 2014
Visit site

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
The phone will draw what it's capable of drawing as long as the charger can supply that much current. It can't draw more than that no matter how much the charger can supply. Either one can supply over 2 Amps per port (and I don't think the Note 4 can draw even that much - my Note 3 charges at 1.2 Amps even with a 30 Amp supply). The Anker comes with a cable. The iOttie has a nice light. They're both the same price, so it's like which flavor of ice cream do you prefer? Either one will do the same thing in the same way.

yo0123yoyo

Oct 18, 2014
Visit site
The phone will draw what it's capable of drawing as long as the charger can supply that much current. It can't draw more than that no matter how much the charger can supply. Either one can supply over 2 Amps per port (and I don't think the Note 4 can draw even that much - my Note 3 charges at 1.2 Amps even with a 30 Amp supply). The Anker comes with a cable. The iOttie has a nice light. They're both the same price, so it's like which flavor of ice cream do you prefer? Either one will do the same thing in the same way.

Ok that's what I was thinking, went ahead and got the Anker due to the fact it comes with the wire. Thanks!!!

twolastnames

Nov 25, 2011
Visit site
The Anker one is better, each port has variable amperage, and can charge anything at the correct fast charging, including apple stuff, and can do so on both ports at the same time. You'll notice some dual chargers will have an apple port and an android port, the Anker one does not. Either port works.

Posted via the Android Central App

DMarie04

Feb 10, 2014
Visit site
Well anker is a reliable brand.

Yes, Anker seems to be a good brand. However, in looking for a vehicle charger myself with the quick charge capability, I've noticed that MANY of the brands are now advertising "quick/rapid/turbo" charge, but it's only really capable of true Quick Charging if it specifies Quick Charge 2.0. (Found that out frm another thread somewhere here on AC.)

Posted From MY Next Big Thing!!