Annoying Bluetooth Notification...How Do I Disable it?

monicakm

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
I use BT often between my phone and PC. With each file/picture I transfer I get two notification sounds. I've looked thru my apps that have notifications enabled and disabled a couple I thought were the culprit. That didn't work so I disabled ALL apps from notifications and STILL have the annoying notification chime. How do I stop it?
Thanks

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
It may be a general system notification. Usually those are hard to separate, if it's even possible.

monicakm

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
Pull down the shade and slide the notification slightly to the left. this will reveal a small cog and a bell. Tap the cog and it will take you to the settings of this specific notification.

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! You are my new best friend :)
That was really buried DEEP and in fact the settings seemed to be OFF for any sound related to this function (don't understand that at all)
But a little more clicking and I was finally able to turn it off :)
Thanks again!

UdiBerry

Mar 17, 2018
Visit site
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! You are my new best friend :)
That was really buried DEEP and in fact the settings seemed to be OFF for any sound related to this function (don't understand that at all)
But a little more clicking and I was finally able to turn it off :)
Thanks again!

😊😊

Asif Khan27

Oct 14, 2019
Visit site
I had this annoying problem where Bluetooth notification was beeping every 3 seconds, this was happening whether my S7 was connected to any device or not. Checked "notifications" and "accessibility" in settings, no change in any setting made a difference. Unpaired suspected Bluetooth devices - still no joy.

Finally uninstalled an app YOHO SPORTS and bingo the problem disappeared. May be you have this or some other recently installed app that needs to be uninstalled