Another iPhone Convert!!

PrinceEpyon

Feb 19, 2014
Visit site
Hi Everyone!!
From the land Down under here (Australia) and decided to make the jump from the iphone to android.
Been stalking the forums here and decided to swap the phone format.
Although i still love my mac computer and ipad i was waiting for apple to do a larger iphone with some new features..... im still waiting haha.
Figured now i have best of both worlds.

I made my android plunge and busted my android cherry with a Galaxy Note 3 (the snapdragon version SM_N9005)

So now begins the discovery of the android world and customising and new apps and etc etc ..... so much going through my mind :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Re: Another Iphone Convert!!

Welcome to Android Central Forums! :).

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central!

dpham00, Android Central Moderator
Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk Pro

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Welcome to the forums! Let us know how you like the Note 3 and/or if you have questions!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hi Everyone!!
From the land Down under here (Australia) and decided to make the jump from the iphone to android.
Been stalking the forums here and decided to swap the phone format.
Although i still love my mac computer and ipad i was waiting for apple to do a larger iphone with some new features..... im still waiting haha.
Figured now i have best of both worlds.

I made my android plunge and busted my android cherry with a Galaxy Note 3 (the snapdragon version SM_N9005)

So now begins the discovery of the android world and customising and new apps and etc etc ..... so much going through my mind :D

Welcome to the forums. Prepare to be blown away by what your device can now customize. And I mean so much more than just wallpapers and sounds.

From a Sprint Moto X using AC Forums app

Evilguppy

Mar 28, 2014
Visit site
I'm an iphone to note 3 defector, too!

You will be blown over by your note 3 and by Android, there's just no comparison. iPhone is like being stuck in box ruled by status quo, the note 3 is like living in a 5 start resort. Enjoy! :D

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
The Note 3 is a great device, and you're right when you say you've got a lot to explore. Welcome to the forums. :)

PrinceEpyon

Feb 19, 2014
Visit site
It's is an awesome device!!
Thanks for the welcome everyone.
Only issue is the usual getting imessage to let go of my number so I can receive texts haha.
Other than that since I've used Gmail for years getting contacts across etc was easy :)

Sent from my SM-N9005 using AC Forums mobile app

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central :)
The iMessage issue should go away after a few days. Did you call Apple and ask them to remove the number?

Sent from my Galaxy S4 running SlimKat 4.4.2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfrostpierce