Any apps to save Map locations/places to Contacts?

Dorknight

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
I have a Nexus 4 with 4.3 on it.

I was trying to find a way or an app that would allow me to save a Map listing/place to my Contacts... It doesn't look like the Maps does it directly. It used to I think... Now you only have Saved Places. Maybe there's an app that uses the "Share" function and transfers to Contacts...

Anyone know a way or an app that allows you to do this? Thanks

Greg C

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...id=com.glympse.android.glympse&token=TcE00qEH

Try Glympse.

I have a Nexus 4 with 4.3 on it.

I was trying to find a way or an app that would allow me to save a Map listing/place to my Contacts... It doesn't look like the Maps does it directly. It used to I think... Now you only have Saved Places. Maybe there's an app that uses the "Share" function and transfers to Contacts...

Anyone know a way or an app that allows you to do this? Thanks

kg4icg

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
If you take a look in your contacts you will see a place where you put a address there and there will be a tab on there that will bring you to the maps when ever you hit it.

Dorknight

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
If you take a look in your contacts you will see a place where you put a address there and there will be a tab on there that will bring you to the maps when ever you hit it.

Yes I know this, but that's after you save the contact...

I was looking for what used to be in Maps before the most recent UI overhaul. I was able to see the details from the list, and on the "Menu" button, there was "Add to Contacts". This feature seems to be removed... unfortunately. :( Hopefully gets put back in with future update.