Any ETA for LTE versions , AT&T

buzzy3970

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
Re: Any ETA for LTE versions , AT&T

The LTE version will be an exclusive for T-Mobile for a few months in the U.S.

Last edited:

durandetto

Trusted Member
Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
2 of the 3 t-mobile stores in my area still haven't received any and the 3rd sold out yesterday. They're supposed to get me one for tomorrow to trade my s3 frontier for. T-mobile is gonna give me $160 for my frontier which will almost pay it off. Besides the mst I'm hoping it's a better watch than the turd frontier.

buzzy3970

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
2 of the 3 t-mobile stores in my area still haven't received any and the 3rd sold out yesterday. They're supposed to get me one for tomorrow to trade my s3 frontier for. T-mobile is gonna give me $160 for my frontier which will almost pay it off. Besides the mst I'm hoping it's a better watch than the turd frontier.
What makes your frontier a turd? Honestly asking as I have one myself and considering upgrading to the galaxy watch.

durandetto

Trusted Member
Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
Mine has been horrible since the Tizen 3.0 update. Barely make it a day on the battery, it's horribly laggy and almost never wakes when lifting my arm to check the time. Barely even wear it anymore, because it makes me mad everytime I use it.

buzzy3970

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
Mine has been horrible since the Tizen 3.0 update. Barely make it a day on the battery, it's horribly laggy and almost never wakes when lifting my arm to check the time. Barely even wear it anymore, because it makes me mad everytime I use it.
Must be a defective unit. My experience is the exact opposite. Best smartwatch I've owned so far and I've owned about 6 so far.

durandetto

Trusted Member
Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
Must be a defective unit. My experience is the exact opposite. Best smartwatch I've owned so far and I've owned about 6 so far.
I even got a replacement and it didn't do much better. Was hoping my replacement wasn't updated, but it was. Currently rocking the galaxy watch and it much better.

jrsharp70

Aug 24, 2012
Visit site
I tried to hold out for verizon, but got impatient and bought a bluetooth one. No one at Samsung or Verizon would/could tell me when it would be released.

Gsxr151

Oct 31, 2013
Visit site
Friendly FYI for those interested in the AT&T LTE version... I just tried again today, both Samsung and AT&T just to see if I could get a ballpark expected ETA. Result...nothing. Both companies told me there were no indications of the LTE watch being released anytime soon. I just decided to grab another Gear S3 LTE for now and see what happens around the holiday.

Guitar_Jesus

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
The real question is, will Sprint have an LTE model? They didn't for the Gear S3 so I skipped right by the Sprint store and dealt with the mess of activating the T-Mobile version without a phone on the account. It was well worth it!

Gsxr151

Oct 31, 2013
Visit site
The real question is, will Sprint have an LTE model? They didn't for the Gear S3 so I skipped right by the Sprint store and dealt with the mess of activating the T-Mobile version without a phone on the account. It was well worth it!

Yep, but that's another topic for another post.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
franzmorais