Any freebies still available?

Deputy1

May 14, 2014
Visit site
I purchased an unlocked Note 9 from Best Buy on Sunday August 26th. This was after it went on sale globally, and after any pre orders. Does anyone know if there are still opportunities to receive any free headphones, chargers, or anything else that the folks got by pre ordering the Note 9? Just curious to see if anything is still available. Thanks for the help.

Borarjti

Apr 19, 2012
Visit site
pretty sure the only freebies are through Samsung if you order through their website. I saw that they were giving out a duo charger and a DeX dock.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
I purchased an unlocked Note 9 from Best Buy on Sunday August 26th. This was after it went on sale globally, and after any pre orders. Does anyone know if there are still opportunities to receive any free headphones, chargers, or anything else that the folks got by pre ordering the Note 9? Just curious to see if anything is still available. Thanks for the help.
You should have bought the unlocked model from Amazon or Samsung.com instead of best buy since both are offering free wireless charger duo and free case (Samsung) or free Dex pad (Amazon). Especially Amazon since they have stock of both 128 and 512 GB models.

Unfortunately, with best buy unlocked I don't think there are any promotions or freebies currently. You could return and buy, but if they charge restocking fees it kind of adds extra cost even with the free gifts.

Deputy1

May 14, 2014
Visit site
I hesitated to buy the phone initially, since I had a perfectly functional Note 8. I kind of figured I was late to the party. No big deal. Thanks for the responses.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DocBones69