Any idea what time we can pre order online?

smalba

May 2, 2013
Visit site
I'm wanting to pre order online through sprint . Was wondering if this goes live at midnight or we have to wait until normal business hours or what? Any ideas?

Posted via the Android Central App

madkoda12

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
I'm wondering the same thing. I know last year for the S6 and S6E, at t-mobile at least, the pre-orders opened up around 2-3am central

forkee

Oct 3, 2015
Visit site
att is allowing preorders since 9pm pst. well at least you can add to cart. but i havent been able to get through final review purchase stage. been trying for the past hour. good luck!

Untitled.jpg

deng66

Jun 3, 2011
Visit site
AT&T pre-order went through fine for me. Confirmation email says the ship date is March 7.

anon(27512)

May 28, 2010
Visit site
I still don't know which color I want the edge in. Black hides the screen but that titanium looks awesome too.

forkee

Oct 3, 2015
Visit site
Untitled1.jpg

this is really pissing me off.

i've been trying for over an hour now and it just won't let me complete my purchase. this is (almost) as bad as when I would get the iphone. i get all the way till i enter my credit card number and then it gives me this screen when i click next. ive tried two different computers with internet explorer, chrome, and firefox. ive tried the att app on the ipad and on the galaxy s6. ive also tried my visa, mastercard, american express, and discover card. NOTHING works. :'(

UPDATE: did the online rep chat and they were able to manually input my info. Got my confirmation number emailed to me. Yay! now i don't need to wake up at 5 in the morning tomorrow....

Last edited: